Zilli's Wood Pressed Peanut / Groundnut Oil (1 Litre)
Bring Home the Healthy Goodness of Wood Pressed Groundnut Oil from Zilli’s!
Zilli’s Wood Pressed Groundnut Oil is a 100% natural, pure, and healthy alternative to refined oil in your kitchen. It is made from premium quality groundnuts using the age-old wooden press (lakdi ghani) technique.
The wood press method involves crushing the groundnuts slowly to extract healthy and nutrient-rich groundnut oil. As there is little heat generated and no chemical processing involved, the oil preserves all the natural flavour, aroma, and nutritional value of groundnuts.
Zilli’s Wood Pressed Groundnut Oil is also a superb choice for cooking, frying, sautéing, salad dressings, etc. It has a light golden colour, bold aroma, and deep nutty flavour and can easily complement any dish, making it a perfect and versatile addition to your kitchen.
Our wood-pressed groundnut oil is pure, natural, vegan, and free of preservatives and additives. It is packed with vitamins, minerals, omega-6 fatty acids, and powerful antioxidants, which help boost immunity and safeguard your heart against diseases.
Take a step towards a healthier lifestyle with Zilli’s. Buy our Wood Pressed Groundnut Oil today!
Wood Pressed Groundnut Oil
How to Use Zilli’s Wood Pressed Groundnut Oil:
Here are ways to use Wood Pressed Groundnut Oil in cooking:
- Drizzle over salads.
- Toss it into your stir-fry, noodles, or fried rice.
- Fry vadas, samosas, pakoras, puris, and other snacks.
- Add to marinades, salad dressings, vinaigrettes, and pickles.
- Stir into curries, gravies, and appetizers.
- Coat your veggies and meats before roasting or grilling.
- Blend into peanut sauce.
- Whip up some poha for breakfast.
- Make Roti, Chila, or Paratha using peanut oil.
- Use it for deep frying, tempering, and sautéing.
Other uses include:
- Hair Nourishment.
- Head Massages.
- Skin Moisturization.
- DIY Face Masks.
10 months from packaging.
Wood Pressed Groundnut Oil Nutritional Value:
Nutritional Value per 100g
Nil / <0.1g
Nil / <1.0mg
- Saturated Fatty Acids
- Monounsaturated Fatty Acids
- Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids
- Trans Fatty Acids
What are Wood Pressed Groundnut Oil Benefits?
Here are some Wood Pressed Groundnut Oil benefits:
- Good for Heart Health.
- Regulates Cholesterol Levels
- Controls Blood Sugar and Pressure.
- Rich in Antioxidants.
- Reduces Risk of Cancer & Heart Disease.
- Improves Memory.
- Protects against Cognitive Disorders.
- Strengthens Immunity.
- Prevents Acne.
- Good for Skin Health.
- Aids in Hair Growth.
Can Wood Pressed Groundnut Oil be used for cooking?
Yes, you can definitely use our Wood Pressed Peanut Oil / Groundnut Oil for cooking. It has a high smoke point and can be used for deep-frying, stir-frying, sautéing, salad dressing, etc.