Zilli’s Dry Tamarind Powder - 100g | इमली पाउडर
Feel the Tarty Goodness of Tamarind in Every Bite with Zilli’s Dry Tamarind Powder!
Zilli’s Tamarind Powder is a condiment that has earned a valuable place in the Indian kitchen. It is made from natural tamarind pulp that has been spray dried and ground into a high-quality powder.
Our Dry Tamarind Powder presents a fantastic replacement for fresh tamarind in your recipes. It is easy to use and imparts a rich tanginess and sweet-and-sour taste of tamarind to your dishes.
The uniquely complex flavours of our tamarind powder will perfectly balance and complement both sweet and savoury preparations alike. Along with a flavourful upgrade to your cooking, you will enjoy various tamarind powder benefits. It is rich in antioxidants, aids digestion, regulates blood pressure and blood sugar, protects against heart disease, and can also help in weight loss.
Leave the hassle of preparing and filtering tamarind paste whenever you need the taste of tamarind. With Zilli’s Tamarind Powder, the wonderfully tartness of tamarind is just a sprinkle away.
Spray Dried Tamarind Powder.
How to Use Zilli’s Tamarind Powder:
Here are some tamarind powder uses:
- Give a twist to curries, lentils, stuffed vegetables, and soups.
- Flavour your rice and Thai dishes.
- Add to marinades and dry rubs.
- Bring a sweet and sour kick to sambars, rasam, sauces, chutneys, and pickles.
- Sprinkle on salads and stir-fries.
- Blend it into fruity beverages and smoothies.
- Make seasonings and spice blends.
- Make a face mask using tamarind powder for skin lightening.
Direction to Use:
- Use 4 tsp dry tamarind powder to substitute for 1 cup of tamarind paste. Add tamarind powder to your dish in the final 15 minutes of cooking.
Tamarind Powder Recipes:
- Tamarind Rice
- Instant Jaljeera
- Khatti Meethi Chutney
- Curry Leaves Dahi Chutney
- Golgappe ka Pani
- and more.
18 months from the manufacturing date.
Tamarind Powder Nutritional Value per 100g:
Nutritional Value per 100g
How do you use tamarind powder?
If you’re wondering how to use tamarind powder in cooking, you can add it as a substitute for tamarind paste in your recipes. Use it cautiously as it is potent, and add it in the last 15 minutes of your cooking.
How much tamarind powder is equal to tamarind paste?
Around 4 teaspoons of tamarind powder is equal to 1 cup of tamarind paste. In other words, you can use 1 tsp tamarind powder as a substitute for 1/4th cup of tamarind paste.
What is the difference between tamarind powder vs paste?
When it comes to tamarind powder vs. paste, the main difference is their intensity of flavour. Tamarind powder is more robust in its taste than tamarind paste. Furthermore, tamarind paste will add moisture to your recipes while tamarind powder will not.