Zillis Wood pressed Mustard Oil (1 Litre)
Enjoy the Authentic Flavour of Mustard in your Dishes with Zilli’s Wood Pressed Mustard Oil!
Zilli’s Wood Pressed Mustard Oil is pure, premium-quality mustard oil and a staple in the Indian kitchen. It is made using the ancient wood press technique that involves crushing dried mustard seeds in a wooden press slowly to extract mustard oil full of nutritional value and benefits.
Unrefined and extracted at lower temperatures, Zilli’s Wood Pressed mustard oil preserves all the properties of mustard. It is rich in Vitamins A and E, nutrients, antioxidants, and Omega-3 and Omega-6 essential fatty acids.
Our wood-pressed mustard oil is a vivid shade of golden and carries a strong and pungent flavour and aroma with nutty undertones. You can use it in all sorts of preparations ranging from sautéing to deep-frying, grilling to pickling, and beyond. It adds that special kick of mustard to your meals and easily complements any dish.
Packed with nutrients and free of chemicals, Zilli’s Wood Pressed Mustard Oil will bring fantastic taste and flavour to your food. Place your order today!
Wood-Pressed Mustard Oil.
How to Use Zilli’s Wood Pressed Mustard Oil:
Here are some ways to use wood-pressed mustard oil in cooking:
- Drizzle onto salads, stir-fries, potato dishes, and roasted meats.
- Prepare salad dressings and seasonings.
- Make marinades for vegetables, meats, and seafood.
- Use it for sautéing, tempering, and frying.
- Stir into gravies, stews, sabzis, and curries.
- Roll into parathas.
- Add to pickles and chutneys.
Some other applications of wood-pressed mustard oil include:
- Massage Therapies.
- Steam Treatments.
- Hair Strengthening.
- DIY Face Masks (Skincare).
10 months from packaging.
Wood Pressed Mustard Oil Nutritional Value:
Nutritional Value per 100g
Nil / <0.1g
Nil / <1.0mg
- Saturated Fatty Acids
- Monounsaturated Fatty Acids
- Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids
- Trans Fatty Acids
Is Wood Pressed Mustard Oil Good for Health? What are the benefits?
Yes, it is. Here are some common wood pressed mustard oil benefits:
- It alleviates inflammation and pain.
- It helps fight viral and bacterial infections.
- It provides relief from cough and cold.
- It helps control cholesterol, blood pressure, and blood sugar.
- It boosts immunity.
- It improves digestion.
- It prevents premature aging.
- It is beneficial for Skin and Hair health.
Can Wood Pressed Mustard Oil be used for cooking?
Yes. In fact, it is a common ingredient in Indian cooking. As it has a high smoke point, you can use wood-pressed mustard oil for cooking, frying, stir-frying, roasting, sautéing, pickling, seasoning, and baking.