Stuffed Capsicum rings
Serving – 2 person
Time Required - 20 minutes
- 2 hollow capsicum
- 2 boiled raw banana
- 2 boiled potatoes
- 1/2 tsp Zilli's Ginger Powder
- 1/2 tsp Zilli's Garlic Powder
- 1.5 tsp Zilli's Red Onion Powder
- 1/2 Red Chilli Powder
- Salt as per taste
- 1/2 crushed ajwain
- 2.5 tsp besan
- 3 tsp ghee
- .Take bowl, banana and potatoes. roughly mash them.
- Add red onion powder, garlic powder, ginger powder, red chilli powder, salt, ajwain, besan. Mix well.
- Take hollow capsicum and fill the stuffing well.
- Cut them into 1 inch rings.
- Take a pan, add 1 tsp ghee ans grease well.
- Add capsicum rings to them.
- Add ghee on borders and top of rings.
- Close the lid and cook it on medium to low flame for 4-5 minutes.
- Open the lid and flip the side if the other side is turned brown.
- Check in between if the rings are cooked or not.
- Apply the ghee and close the lid and cook it on medium to low flame for 4-5 minutes.
- Rings are ready to be served.
Stay Safe! Stay Aware!
Kitchen D'lite is now Zilli's!