Rava Idli Microwave Recipe
Serving – 2 persons
Time Required - 20 minutes
- 1 cup roasted rava/sooji (semolina)
- 1 cup beaten yoghurt (curd)
- 1/2 cup water
- Salt as per taste
- 1 tsp of Zilli's Red Onion Powder
- 1 tsp of Zilli's Green Chilli Powder
- 1/2 tsp of Zilli's Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp of Zilli's Tomato Powder
- 1/2 cup boiled peas
- 1/2 cup boiled sweet cup corn
- 1/2 cup chopped capsicum
- 2 tsp of ghee
- Pressure cooker peas and sweet corn for 2-3 whistles and keep it aside.
- Put curd in a large bowl and mix semolina in it. Add 1/2 cup water in the batter and maintain a thick consistency.
- Add capsicum, boiled peas and sweetcorn. Stir well.
- Add red onion powder, green chilli powder, garlic powder, tomato powder and salt to the batter.
- Add some more water if you feel the vegetable batter is thick. (optional)
- Keep aside the batter for 10 minutes, till it gets fluffy. After 10 minutes, add baking soda and mix it well. Your idli batter is prepared.
- Apply oil on the microwave idli container and start pouring idli batter into the same. Set the microwave for 3 minutes on medium power.
- When the idlis are prepared, with a help of a knife, carefully remove them from the microwave idli container and transfer in a serving bowl.
- Serve this healthy yet recipe with peanut chutney.
- They taste even better when served with piping hot bowl of sambar.
- Rich source of proteins, fiber and carbohydrates.
- No fats
- Increases digestion
- Increases energy
- Controls the blood sugar level
- Comfort to sleeping
- You can add increase or decrease the quantity of the ingredients as per your taste.