Serving – 4 persons
Time Required - 15 minutes
- 1 cup or 250 grams of peanuts.
- 4 tsp of chopped cucumber
- 1 tsp of chopped tomato
- 2 tsp of chopped carrot
- Salt as per taste
- Black salt as per taste
- 1/4 tsp of black pepper
- 1/2 tsp of Zilli's Lemon Powder
- 1/2 tsp of Zilli's Green Chilli Powder
- 125ml or 1/2 cup of water
- Pressure cooker salt, fresh water and peanuts for 3-4 whistles.
- Toss boiled peanuts and rest of the ingredients for the in a large mixing bowl.
- Adjust the seasonings to taste of the peanut salad and serve.
- Serve peanut salad as a starter to your party and pair it along with a main course.
- Rich in protein and fiber.
- Managing blood sugar.
- Rich in vitamins
- Maintaining a healthy weight
- Supporting heart health.
- You can add increase or decrease the quantity of the ingredients as per your taste.