Serving – 2 persons
Time Required - 10 minutes
- 100 grams of peanuts.
- Salt as per taste
- 1 tsp of Zilli's Red Onion Powder
- 1 tsp of Zilli's Green Chilli Powder
- 1/2 tsp of Zilli's Garlic Powder
- 1/8 cup of water
- 1/2 tsp of mustard oil
- 1/8 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 dry red chilli
- 1 bay leave
- 1/8 tsp cumin
- a pinch of hing (Asafetida)
- 1/8 tsp urad dal (split and dehusked black gram lentils)
- 1/8 tsp channa dal (split chickpeas)
- Take peanuts, salt, red onion powder, garlic powder, green chilli powder and water. Transfer them in a grinder.
- Add some more water and grind to make a smooth chutney.
- For tempering, heat mustard oil in a pan.
- Once the oil is hot, add mustard seeds, cumin seeds and hing and let them crackle for a few seconds.
- Add urad dal, channa dal and fry until browned.
- Add dry red chilli and bay leave.
- Pour the tempering over the chutney and mix well.
- Serve the chutney with dosa, idli or rice dal.
- Rich in protein and fiber.
- Managing blood sugar.
- Rich in vitamins
- You can add increase or decrease the quantity of the ingredients as per your taste.