Paneer Stir Fry
Serving – 2 persons
Time Required - 10 minutes
- 200g paneer
- 2 cup square chopped capsicum
- salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon Zilli's Red Onion Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Zilli's Green Chilli Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Zilli's Garlic Powder
- half onion rings.
- 2 slices of lemon
- Heat oil in a pan on high flame.
- Add paneer and cover the lid for a minute.
- Open the lid and stir from all sides.
- Stir until paneer turns light brown from all sides.
- Add capsicum and stir well.
- Close the lid and cook for a minute.
- Open the lid and stir well.
- Add salt to taste and stir well.
- Cover the lid and cook a minute.
- Add black pepper powder, garlic powder, red onion powder and green chilli powder. Mix welll.
- Cook for minute on high flame.
- Close the flame and give it a stir.
- Paneer stir fry is ready to be garnished.
- Transfer in a bowl.
- Garnish with onion rings and lemon slices.
- Serve Paneer Stir Fry with green chutney.