Mumbai's Masala Pav
Serving – 2 person
Time Required - 20 minutes
- 2 boiled and chopped potatoes
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon jeera
- 2 finely chopped carrots
- 1/2 finely chopped cabbage
- 1 cup chopped capsicum
- 1 teaspoon Zilli's Red Onion Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Zilli's Ginger Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Zilli's Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Zilli's Green Chilli Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Zilli's Tomato Powder
- 1 cup or 250ml water
- salt to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 3/4 teaspoon pav bhaji masala
- 1/4 cup finely chopped spring onions
- 2 pav
- chopped coriander leaves
- lemon slices
- onion rings
- Heat 1 teaspoon of butter in a pan.
- Add jeera, carrot and potatoes. Saute well.
- Add cabbage. Saute well.
- Add capsicum. Saute well.
- Add red onion powder, garlic powder, ginger powder, tomato powder, green chilli powder and 1 cup water. Mix well.
- Cook on medium flame for 3 minutes.
- Add salt, turmeric powder and pav bhaji. Mix well.
- Close the lid and cook for 7-8 minutes on medium flame.
- Open the lid and mix well.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes on low flame.
- Give it a quick mix.
- Add spring onions. Mix well on low flame.
- Add 1/2 tsp butter.
- Place a slit pav on it and heat from both sides.
- Place the gravy on both sides.
- Transfer on to a plate for garnishing.
- Garnish with lemon, onions and coriander leaves.
- Mumbai's Masala pav is ready to be served.
Stay Safe! Stay Aware!
Kitchen D'lite is now Zilli's!