Moong Daal Cheela Wrap
Serving – 2 persons
Time Required - 20 minutes
- 1/2 cup moong dal
- salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon Zilli's Green Chilli Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Zilli's Ginger Powder
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 medium size finely chopped carrot
- 1 cup chopped capsicum
- 1 cup coarsely grinded corn or frozen corn
- 1/2 cup finely chopped mushrooms
- 1 boiled and chopped potato
- 1 teaspoon Zilli's Red Onion Powder
- 100g grated paneer
- 2-3 springs finely chopped coriander leaves
- 2-3 spoons ghee
- Moong Dal Batter:
- Soak moong in water for 8 hours.
- Add moong dal, salt, 1/2 teaspoon green chilli powder, ginger powder and 1/3 cup water to a jar. Blend it.
- Transfer the blended moong dal to a bowl. Add 1/3 cup water and mix well.
- If the batter is till thick then add another 1/3 cup water and mix well.
- Moong dal batter is ready.
- Heat butter in a pan.
- Add carrot & saute well.
- Add capsicum and saute well.
- Add corn and saute well.
- Add mushrooms and saute well.
- Add potato and saute well.
- Add salt, red onion powder and 1/2 teaspoon green chilli powder. Mix well.
- Cover the lid and cook for 1 minute on medium flame.
- Open the lid and saute well.
- Add paneer and coriander leaves. Mix well.
- Stuffing is ready.
- Cheela preparation
- Heat 1/4 teaspoon ghee on a pan.
- Wipe the tawa with a kitchen towel until ghee is wiped off.
- Add 1 scoop of batter.
- Make it as thin as possible as well as edges.
- Cook for a minute on medium to high flame.
- Sprinkle few drops of ghee on top of cheela and edges.
- Flip the side and cook for a minute.
- Cheela is ready.
- Wrap preparation:
- Transfer the cheela on a plate.
- Add the stuffing at the center of the cheela.
- 3 fold the cheela.
- Cut it from center.
- Moong dal cheela wrap is ready to be served.
Stay Safe! Stay Aware!
Kitchen D'lite is now Zilli's!