Masala Toast in 5 mins
Serving – 1 persons
Time Required - 5 minutes
- Potato masala
- Masala Toast Preparation
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1/4 cup grated cheese
- some bhujia or sev
- Take 4 boiled potatoes in a bowl, mash them.
- Add all the ingredients of potato masala ans mix well.
- Potato masala is ready.
- Heat thr pan.
- Place a slice of bread with one side with butter. Cook for 1 minute on medium flame.
- Transfer the slice of bread with cooked side up on the plate.
- Generously, place the potato masala on the bread.
- Spread grated cheese.
- Heat 1/2 tsp butter in a pan and place the masala bread.
- Close the lid and cook for 1 minute on medium flame.
- Check weather the base is cooked.
- Transfer the masala toast on a plate and spread some bhujia.
- Masala Toast is ready to be served. Consume immediately.
Stay Safe! Stay Aware!
Kitchen D'lite is now Zilli's!