Instant Tomato Rava Dosa
Serving – 8 to 10 dosa
Time Required - 15 minutes
- 1/2 cup sooji (semolina)
- 1/2 cup rice flour
- 1/4 cup wheat flour
- 2 teaspoon Zilli's Tomato Powder
- 1 teaspoon Zilli's Red Onion Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Zilli's Ginger Powder
- 750 ml water
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder
- salt as per taste
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tsp ghee or oil
- Take a bowl, sooji, rice flour, wheat floue, tomato powder, ginger powder, and red onion powder. Mix well.
- Add 2 cups of 500 ml of water and mix well till no lumps are formed.
- Keep the batter aside for 30 minutes.
- Take the batter, add cumin, red chilli powder, black pepper and 1 cup or 250 ml water. Mix well till no lumps are formed.
- Heat the tawa on high flame and pour 1 scoop of dosa batter on hot tawa.
- Don't try to fill holes.
- Add few drops of ghee or any oil.
- Simmer it for 3 minutes.
- It should turn golden and crip.
- Tomato dosa is ready to serve with coconut chutney.