Serving – 2 persons
Time Required - 15 minutes
- 1 medium size grated tomato
- 1 medium size grated onion
- 1 medium size grated carrot
- 1 medium size grated cucumber
- 150 ml curd
- salt as per taste
- pepper as per taste
- a pinch of red chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp of Zilli's Ginger Powder
- 1/4 tsp of Zilli's Red Onion Powder
- Add tomato, onion, carrot, cucumber and curd in a bowl and mix well.
- Add salt, pepper, red chilli powder, ginger powder and onion powder and mix well and make sure no lump are formed.
- Refrigerate the raita for 10mins (optional)
- Your delicious raita is ready to be served.
- Ginger are to added to daily diet to
- Increase immunity,
- Help to fight infection,
- Reduce nausea,
- Anti-inflammatory &
- Increase Immunity
- Helps in diggestion
- Improves immunity
- For stronger bones and teeth
- You can add increase or decrease the quantity of the ingredients as per your taste.