Gobi(Cauliflower) Matar(Pea) Masala Recipe
Serving – 2 persons
1. 250g of cauliflower, rinsed and cut into florets
2. 1/2 cup of green peas
3. 1 tsp of cumin seeds
4. 1/2 tsp of Zilli's Green Chilli Powder
5. 1/4 tsp of Zilli's Ginger Powder
6. Salt as per taste
7. 2 tsp of oil
8. 1 pinch of asafoetida (hing)
9. 1 tsp of turmeric powder
10. 1/2 of coriander powder
11. 1/4 tsp of garam masala
1. Take the pan, add oil and let it heat for 20-30 seconds.
2. Add asafoetida, cumin seeds and let it splutter for the aroma to release.
3. Add cauliflower and green peas. Coom it for 5 mins on medium flame.
4. Add turmeric powder and salt. Mix it well. Cover the pan with lid and cook it. Stir it from time to time so that it gets cooked evenly and does not stick to the bottom of the pan.
4. Once the cauliflower and peas is cooked then remove the lid. Add coriander powder and ginger powder and let the masalas get roasted for 4-5 mins on low to medium flame.
5. Add garam masala and green chilli powder. Mix it well. Cook it for another 2 mins.
6. Gobi matar is ready to be served with dal, rice/chapati.
Stay Safe! Stay Aware!
Kitchen D'lite is now Zilli's!