Garlic Butter Popcorn
Serving – 1 persons
Time Required - 10 minutes
- 60 grams popcorn kernels
- 4 tsp butter
- 1/2 tsp of Zilli's Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- salt as per taste
- Take a pan, add butter and let it melt.
- Add garlic powder, salt, oregano and black pepper to it.
- Mix well and keep it aside
- Take a pressure cooker, add popcorn kernels to it.
- Close the lid without whistle.
- Let it cook for 2 minutes medium flame.
- Close the flame and open the lid.
- Popped popcorn are ready to be mixed.
- Take a bowl, add popped popcorn and garlic butter mixture to it.
- Mix well till the mixture is evenly distributed on the popcorn.
- Garlic butter popcorn are ready to be served.
- You can add increase or decrease the quantity of the ingredients as per your taste.