Easy Tawa Pizza
Serving – 1 person
Time Required - 20 minutes
- 1 pizza base
- 3 tsp Zilli's Tomato Powder
- 1/2 tsp Zilli's Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Zilli's Red Onion Powder
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 chipped capsicum
- 1 medium size chopped tomato
- 2 tsp corn
- 1.5 tsp oregano
- 1.5 tsp red chilli flakes
- 1 tsp sugar
- 4 tsp oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup grated cheese
- Take a pan, add 2 tsp oil and let it heat.
- Add onion, capsicum, tomato and corn to pan.
- Saute well on high flame.
- Add salt, 1/2 tsp of oregano and 1/2 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- Saute again and cook till vegetables are cooked at 70%.
- Transfer them in a bowl and keep inside the fridge.
- Pizza Sauce preperation
- Add tomato powder, onion powder and garlic powder
- Mix well
- Add water and mix well
- Make sure no lumps are formed.
- Take a pan and add 1 tsp of oil
- Add pizza sauce mix
- Bring to boil and add salt and sugar.
- Add 1/2 tsp oregano and 1/2 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- Mix well
- Stir well till you evaporate 80% water.
- Take a tawa, place pizza on it and cover the lid.
- Cook for 1 minute on low flame and transfer it on a plate.
- Add pizza sauce, cooked vegetables and grated cheese.
- Sprinkle oregano and red chilli flakes.
- Place the pizza on the pan and close the lid.
- Cook till the cheese melts on low flame.
- Pizza is ready to be served.