Serving – 2 persons
Time Required - 10 minutes
- 1 cup of fresh coriander leaves
- Salt as per taste
- 1/2 tsp of Zilli's Ginger Powder
- 1/2 tsp of Zilli's Green Chilli Powder
- 1/2 tsp of Zilli's Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp of Zilli's Tomato Powder
- 1/8 cup of water
- 1/2 tsp of cumin
- In a blender or grinder, add 1 cup chopped fresh coriander leaves, water and cumin.
- Add ginger powder, green chilli powder, garlic powder, tomato powder to blender.
- You can add lemon powder if make it tangy (optional)
- Serve coriander chutney with snacks like sandwiches, bhel puri, ragda patties, sev puri etc. The chutney stays well for 4-5 days.
- Coriander lowers bad cholesterol (LDL) and increases the levels of good cholesterol (HDL).
- Good food for digestive system.
- Good against inflammatory diseases.
- You can add increase or decrease the quantity of the ingredients as per your taste.