Serving – 4 person
Time Required - 5 minutes
- 1 tablespoon channa soaked in water for 3-4 hrs
- 1 cup coconut
- 1/4 cup peanuts
- 1/2 teaspoon Zilli's Ginger Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Zilli's Green Chilli Powder
- salt as per taste
- sugar as per taste
- 2 teaspoon oil
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- a pinch of hing (asafetida)
- 1 dry red chilli
- 8-10 curry leaves
- Take a a jar, add coconut, peanuts, ginger powder, green chilli powder, salt, sugar and water. Grind it.
- If you feel that chutney is dry then add some more water and grind it. (optional)
- Transfer the chutney to a bowl and prepare the tempering.
- For tempering, take a pan and heat the oil.
- Add mustard seeds, cumin, hing, dry red chilli and curry leaves.
- Saute it for 30-40 seconds on high flame.
- Close the flame. transfer the tempering to top of chutney.
- Coconut chutney is ready to be served.
Stay Safe! Stay Aware!
Kitchen D'lite is now Zilli's!