Serving – 1 person
Time Required - 40 minutes
- 250 grams chopped paneer cubes
- 3 tsp corn flour
- 1 tsp maida
- Salt as per taste
- 1/2 tsp Zilli's Ginger Powder
- 3/4 tsp Zilli's Tomato Powder
- 1/2 tsp Zilli's Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Zilli's Red Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp Zilli's Green Chilli Powder
- 2 square chopped onion
- 1 square chopped capsicum
- 2 chopped spring onions
- 1 tsp soya sauce
- 1 tsp red chilli sauce
- 1 tsp green chilli sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp vinegar
- Take bowl, add 2 tsp of corn flour, 1 tsp of maida, salt and some water. Mix all the ingredients well and keep the paste aside.
- Take another bowl, add paneer cubes, 1 tsp of corn flour. Mix wel.l
- Add corn flour-maida batter and mix gently.
- Take a pan, add oil to shallow frying and let it heat.
- Add mixed paneer cubes and it fry till it turns light brown from all sides.
- Transfer to a plate and keep the fried paneer aside.
- Take a bowl, add onoin, garlic, ginger, green chilli and tomato powder to it.
- Mix well & add some water.
- Keep mixing till we get a consistent batter. Keep it aside.
- Take a pan, add 2 tsp oil and let it heat.
- Add chopped dry chilli and saute it.
- Add onion, capsicum and saute it.
- Add salt as per taste and mix well.
- Add soya sauce, green chilli and red chilli sauce. Mix well.
- Add venigar to it Saute well.
- Add the tomato paste to it and mix well.
- Add some water along with corn- maida batter. Keep mixing
- Add spring onions and mix well.
- Let it come to boil and add sugar and salt.
- Mix well.
- Add fried paneer chunks.
- Mix well.
- Your chilli paneer is ready to be served.
Stay Safe! Stay Aware!
Kitchen D'lite is now Zilli's!