Capsicum Cheese Toast
Serving – 5-6 toast
Time Required - 20 minutes
- finely chopped half green capsisum
- finely chopped half red capsisum
- finely chopped half yellow capsisum
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- 5-6 bread slices
- 2 teaspoon Zilli's Garlic Powder
- 2 teaspoon Zilli's Green Chilli Powder
- salt to taste
- 2 tsp oregano
- Place 2 bread slices on a pan and heat from one side on low flame.
- Transfer the bread on the plate. Place the heated side upwards
- Sprinkle some cheese, salt and capsicums.
- Then sprinkle garlic powder and green chilli powder well.
- Sprinkle some salt and cheese on top.
- Place the filled toast on pan.
- Cover the lid and heat on low flame for 2 mins.
- Close the flame and open the lid. Transfer the toast to a plate.
- Capsicum cheese toast is ready to serve.
Stay Safe! Stay Aware!
Kitchen D'lite is now Zilli's!