Bell Pepper Dip
Serving – 2 persons
Time Required - 10 minutes
- 1 bell pepper
- salt to taste
- 2 teaspoon oil
- 1 teaspoon Zilli's Red Onion Powder
- 1/2 teaaspoon Zilli's Ginger Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon red chilli flakes
- 3-4 sprigs finely chopped coriander leaves
- 1 tablespoon curd
- 2 cup water
- Grease the bell pepper with oil
- Switch on the flame.
- Carefully put bell pepper on the flame.
- Let it cook for 7-8 minutes on medium flame until all the sides turn black.
- Take water in a bowl. Put cooked bell pepper in the water.
- Remove the black part.
- Cut into squares.
- But in the chopped pepper in a blender. Add red onion powder, ginger powder, salt, red chilli flakes and corainder leaves. Blend it.
- Take blended bell pepper, curd and salt. Whisk well.
- Bell Pepper dip is ready.
- Serve it chilled.
Stay Safe! Stay Aware!
Kitchen D'lite is now Zilli's!