Baked vegetable in white sauce
Serving – 2 persons
Time Required - 45 minutes
- 750 ml water
- 2 finely chopped small carrot
- 10 finely chopped beans
- 3/4 cup finely chopped cauliflower
- salt as per taste
- 1/2 cup peas
- 1/2 cup corn
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 3 teaspoon maida
- 1 teaspoon Zilli's Red Onion Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Zilli's Garlic Powder
- 1/2 liter milk
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper powder
- 2 cheese slices
- 1 teaspoon red chilli flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- Boil 750ml water in a comtainer. Add 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Add carrots and beans. Parboil for 2 minutes.
- Add cauliflower. Parboil for 2 minutes.
- Add peas and corn. Parboil for 1 minutes.
- Close the flame and cover with a lid.
- Strain the water after a minute.
- Heat butter on a pan.
- Add maida.
- Saute well on low flame till it turns light brown.
- Add red onion powder and garlic powder. Saute well.
- Add milk.
- Stir well until no lumps are formed.
- Add salt, sugar and black pepper powder. Stir well.
- Add cheese slices, red chilli flakes and oregano. Stir well.
- Add parboiled vegetables and mix well for 2 minutes.
- Transfer the mixture to a baking tray.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Baked vegetable in white sauce is ready to be served.
Stay Safe! Stay Aware!
Kitchen D'lite is now Zilli's!