Serving – 2 persons
Time Required - 10 minutes
- 4 sweet potatoes
- 4 teaspoon oil
- 3 teaspoon corainder chutney
- 3 teaspoon khatti meethi chutney
- salt to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon roasted cumin powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chaat masala
- 1/2 teaspoon Zilli's Green Chilli Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Zilli's Ginger Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Zilli's Lemon Powder
- few pomegranate seeds
- some bhujia or sev
- Wash and boil sweet potato. Chop in round cubes.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Place sweet potato on the pan.
- Cook for 4 mins on high flame.
- Flip the side and cook for 4 mins.
- Brownish color sweet potato is good to go.
- Transfer in a bowl. Add coriander chutney, khatti meethi chutney, salt, cumin powder, chaat masala, green chilli powder, ginger powder and lemon powder.
- Mix well.
- Transfer in a plate.
- Garnish with pomegranate seeds ans bhujia.
- Sweet Potato Chaat is ready to be served.
Stay Safe! Stay Aware!
Kitchen D'lite is now Zilli's!