Serving – 2 person (4 parathas)
Time Required - 15 minutes
- 5 tsp of wheat dough
- 1/2 tsp Zilli's Green Chilli Powder
- 1/4 tsp Zilli's Ginger Powder
- 1/2 tsp Zilli's Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp Zilli's Red Onion Powder
- Salt as per taste
- 3 tsp plain cheese spread
- 5 tsp of ghee
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp crushed coriander leaves
- Take a bowl, add wheat dough, green chilli powder, ginger powder, garlic powder, red onion powder and salt.
- Mix well.
- Add spread cheese and vegetable oil.
- Mix well wheat flour with cheese and vegetable.
- Add crushed coriander leaves.
- Add water to make soft dough
- Keep the dough aside for 15 minutes.
- Make paratha balls.
- Take a ball and roll it into chappati.
- Put paratha on tava & cook for a minute on high flame.
- Switch the surface.
- Apply 1.5 tsp ghee.
- Switch & apply ghee on other side.
- Press both sides paratha with a masher.
- Paratha is ready to be served.