Serving – 2 person
Time Required - 1 hour
- 500g bhindi (ladyfingers)
- Salt as per taste
- 1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1/2 teaspoon amchur (dry mango) powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chaat masala
- 1/4 teaspoon garam masala
- 1/2 teaspoon Zilli's Ginger Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Zilli's Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Zilli's Red Onion Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Zilli's Green Chilli Powder
- 2 tablespoon besan
- 2 teaspoon mustard oil
- 15 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Take bowl, add the ingredients except vegetable oil.
- Mix well and keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Take a pan, add vegetable oil and let it heat.
- Add bhindi mixture.
- Keep frying till it turn light brown.
- Transfer the fried bhindi in a plate and keep it aside for 10 minutes to cool down.
- Kurkuri Bhindi is ready to be served.
Stay Safe! Stay Aware!
Kitchen D'lite is now Zilli's!