Serving – 2 persons
Time Required - 20 minutes
- 200g maize or aata noodles
- salt to taste
- 9 teaspoon oil
- 1 medium size chopped carrot
- 1/4 cup chopped beans
- 4 chopped white bulbs and leafy part of spring onions
- 1/2 cup chopped cabbage
- 1/2 cup chopped capsicum
- 1/2 teas spoon blck pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Zilli's Green Chilli Powder
- 1 teaspoon Zilli's Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Zilli's Red Onion Powder
- 1.5 tablespoon vinegar
- 1.5 tablespoon soya sauce
- 2 tablespoon green chilli sauce or as per your taste
- 2-3 springs finely chopped coriander leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 liter water
- Boiling Noodles
- Take about 1 liter water in kadai (wok)
- Add salt and 2-3 teaspoon oil
- Let the come to boil.
- Add noodles
- Let it boil for 2-3 mins till a string of noodle is breakable with fingers.
- Strain it.
- Run it through cold water.
- Strain after 5 mins.
- Blanching of hard vegetables
- Boil about 400 ml water in a container.
- Add salt to taste only for carrot & beans.
- Add chopped carrot & beans.
- Close the flame and strain after 2 mins.
- Hakka Noodles
- Heat 4 teaspoon oil in a kadai on high flame.
- Add white bulbs of spring onions. Saute well on high flame.
- Add blanched carrot and beans along with cabbage. Saute well on high flame.
- Add capsicum.Saute well on high flame.
- Add salt, only for rest of the vegetables, black pepper, red onion powder, garlic powder and green chilli powder. Mix well on high flame for a minute. Leave the the vegetable little crunchy.
- Add vinegar, soya sauce and green chilli sauce.Mix well on high flame for a minute.
- Add boiled noodles. Mix well on high flame for a minute.
- Add leafy part of spring onions. Mix well.
- Hakka noodles are ready to be serves.
Stay Safe! Stay Aware!
Kitchen D'lite is now Zilli's!