Serving – 1 persons
Time Required - 5 minutes
- Garlic Butter
- 1/2 tsp Zilli's Garlic Butter
- 3 tsp salted or unsalted butter
- salt to taste if unsalted butter
- 1 tsp mixed herbs
- 1/2 tsp red chilli flakes
- 3-4 sprigs finely chopped coriander leaves
- 4 slices of white or brown bread
- 2 slices of cheese
- 50g grated cheese
- Butter should be at room temperature.
- Take a bowl, add all garlic butter ingredients. Mix well.
- Take bread slices and apply garlic butter on one side on all slices.
- Place cheese slice and apply some grated cheese.
- Place other slice on top.
- Apply butter on one side of cheese sandwich.
- Heat a pan, put the cheese sandwich. and apply butter on all other side of the sandwich.
- Cover the lid and cook for a minute on medium flame.
- Open the lid and flip the side and cook for a minute.
- Place garlic sandwich on a plate.
- Cut the sandwich into 3 equal parts.
- Garlic Breadsticks are ready to be served.
Stay Safe! Stay Aware!
Kitchen D'lite is now Zilli's!