Curry Leaves Dahi Chutney
Serving – 2 persons
Time Required - 10 minutes
- 1/4 cup curry leaves
- salt to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Zilli's Red Onion Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Zilli's Tomato Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Zilli's Green Chilli Powder
- 1 teaspoon grated coconut
- 1/4 teaspoon Zilli's Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Zilli's Ginger Powder
- 1 teaspoon Zilli's Tamarind Powder
- 1/4 cup peanuts
- 1/3 cup curd
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon channa dal
- 1 teaspoon urad dal
- 2 teaspoon mustard oil
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1 dry red chilli
- Add all ingredients in a jar and blend it. Kepp it aside.
- Heat mustard oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds and dry red chilli. Saute well.
- Pour tampering on the chutney.
- Curry leaves dahi chutney is ready
Stay Safe! Stay Aware!
Kitchen D'lite is now Zilli's!